Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweep EX30P-PP Tyres . . Update

At the last Adur MCC club meeting I used the Sweep EX30P-PP tyres. I liked the way they performed so thought I'd write a short update for those that are interested.

Being a parsimonious chap I intend to run these for as long as I can get away with so I  broke them out again for the last round of the Adur MCC summer (?!) series last Sunday. 

It seems my £22 was well spent as they gave me another decent days racing. It wasn't a fast track on Sunday as it hadn't been used for a few weeks and the weather had scrubbed it clean so it was pretty green.



This is how the tyres look now after 2 meetings. They are starting look 'used' on the inner edge but the performance is holding up.

This was heat 3, consistency was good.

PositionCar #NameLapsTimeFastest
Lap
Average
Lap
11Phil Pullen[A]175m11.88918.00118.346


This was the second final on the day so clearly these tyres are not ready to give up just yet.

PositionCar #NameLapsTimeFastest
Lap
Average
Lap
11Phil Pullen[A]165m04.17217.72419.011


So not into the bin but back into the race box.
I am determined to get my money's worth from these babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment