Sunday 3 July 2011

Schumacher SX2 'Body Off' Pics

Hey there RC dudes and dudettes.
I went racing with my SX2 today at TORCH. I really enjoyed the day and will write a report later in the week.
In the meantime I promised to post a few 'body off' pics, so here they are!

Click on any pic for full size version.


The keen eyed amongst you will spot that the car has already been fitted with a few Schumacher 'Speed Secret' option parts.
They dont come cheap but I've been keeping a keen eye on the Bay and the forums so have picked up a few bits at sensible prices.


Some of them I would consider to be almost essential. So much so that it seems unfair that they aren't included as standard with the kit.  
The alloy pivot blocks are a good example of this. Without them there is no adjustability and the standard plastic items didn't even last one meeting!
Come on Schumacher sort it out! 


I also picked up some alloy 7.5 and 12.5 degree yokes to give myself some extra options in addition to the standard 10 degree items. So far I'm liking the 7.5s.


Another nice little item you can't see is a set of Ghea taper pistons.
I ran them for the first time today and first impressions are good.

I'm starting to get to grips with the car now and hope to start picking up the pace and actually giving some of the regular guys a decent race soon.

If you have any questions, or indeed any advice for me then please go ahead and drop me a line HERE.

Watch out for my reports on recent visits to TORCH and SHRCCC

No comments:

Post a Comment